B A S I C - b o u t i q u e
Browse Categories


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Power Colors

As you all know, I am a huge Bethenny Frankel fan. I was first introduced to Frankel in 2005 when she was a contestant on Martha Stewart’s, “The Apprentice.” Stewart criticized Bethenny for being outspoken and loud; the qualities that, in my opinion have kept her on TV. As it turns out, winning isn’t everything. Bethenny has built an empire in a little under 5 years.

After a stint on Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny now stars in her own show, “Bethenny Ever After.” BEA is a follow up to her first show, “Bethenny Getting Married,” where Bravo took viewers inside her life as she prepared for marriage and her first child --at the same time.

Why do I love her so much? She is real. She admits that it’s not easy to have it all. She never puts on an act. She promotes a healthy lifestyle instead of dieting. I look at her as an inspiration to women, not only for her honesty, but for her business sense.

Bethenny always talks about red being her “power color,” and it got me thinking. I don’t know if I have a power color or even a favorite color, but I’m sure if you asked my friends and family they would say pink. I love how I feel in pink. I feel girly and dainty. I feel confident. Most of all, the color pink makes me happy.

What is your power color? Does your mood affect the color clothing you wear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Facebook Basic Boutique