B A S I C - b o u t i q u e
Browse Categories


Friday, February 4, 2011

What's In Your Handbag Wednesday!

I have a secret. Until last week, I hadn’t bought a handbag since June. I am very picky about my handbags, so it takes me a while to find one I really love. In honor of my new addition, I thought I’d let you peek inside my new Foley + Corinna Dumonde Mid City Tote for "What's in your handbag Wednesday?"

My phone, keys, and wallet are obvious contenders. I will always have at least two different chapsticks in my purse at all times. I’m a bit of a Chapstick junkie. My favorites are Burt’s Bees, Weleda Everon, Suki, and Caudalie lip conditioner. These four chapsticks are on retainer (like Camille's nannies.) Two chapsticks for each lip, but they're usually not around at the same time.

I’m also a germophobe, as I was politely told by my 7 year old cousin this past summer. I’ve watched one too many Discovery Channel shows about Super Bugs. These handy dandy wipes called Herban Essentials are environmentally friendly and smell amazing. They are much more compact than travel size gel bottles. You can find them at Whole Foods.

I try to keep a pen in my purse. It doesn’t always stay there, but it’s the thought that counts. I prefer to keep my important cards in a wristlet, inside my purse. I have yet to find a wallet I like, so this is the next best thing. Plus, if I want to keep my hands light, I can take the wristlet out and I’m ready to go.

There's a sample size perfume in my purse. My favorite is Trish McEvoy #3, Snowdrop & Crystal Flowers. I love this bag because it's convertible. I can wear it around my wrist or over my shoulder. There are also two interior zipper pockets.

I showed you mine. Now what’s in your handbag? Comment on this post, or if you're really brave, post a photo to our Facebook page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Facebook Basic Boutique