B A S I C - b o u t i q u e
Browse Categories


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[mooh-sh]



Moosh - [mooh-sh]

Sweater in pullover or cardigan style, with or without sleeves.


Origin:
September 2010, Bethenny Frankel

Famous Quotations
moosh

“Moosh is like, the sweater you just put on, that you can wear on the plane.”


This blog has become a confessional at times. I share my deepest darkest secrets. Like how I have more cream than coffee in my cup most days. Or how the last time I bought a purse (before my Foley + Corinna) was in August of 2009. Or how I sometimes wear ugly sweaters because they keep me warm.

Everybody has one. It’s ugly. So ugly you wouldn’t wear it out in public, but it either still keeps you warm or it has sentimental value. One day while watching TV, a Bethenny Frankel commercial came on about her closet. She referred to her sweaters as mooshes. If you follow Bethenny, you know what I’m talking about. I have several mooshes because I am always cold. Cashmere moosh, cotton moosh. The "don’t remember buying you," moosh. We all have them.

Created in 2000, Line was one of the first knitwear collections to push design possibilities to the max through draping, embellishment and exaggerated detailing. The strategy of using premium fabrications fused with soft silhouettes has progressed Line into the novelty brand that it is today. Featured in publications such as Lucky, InStyle and Flare, Line has gained international exposure as well as a celebrity fan base including Jennifer Garner, Kate Bosworth, Jessica Biel, and Taylor Swift.

I give you the Line Gladys Prep. Line is what I like to call, moosh central. At $114, it will be one of the best investments you'll ever make. Your friends and family will thank us. If ya don’t moosh, now ya moosh.


What’s your go-to moosh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Facebook Basic Boutique